How to Be a Likable Boss
While many who enter into management and leadership roles want to be genuinely liked by the workers they supervise, seeking popularity for its own sake can be a dead-end path. Many have tried to lead while seeking popularity only to find that, indeed, they are loved but not respected. Becoming a more likeable boss however does not mean you have to sacrifice respect. However, being a likeable boss and a respected boss does mean you have to learn to be more effective. This workshop helps you take the first steps on what will be a continuous journey towards becoming a more effective boss, the side effects of which are both likeability and respect.
• Understand how to develop leadership qualities
• Know how to delegate effectively
• Choose inspirational and engaging tasks for yourself and others
• Use wisdom and understanding to lead others
• Identify the roles of your team
• Learn how to trust others and earn their trust.