OPERATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF THE COMPANY
• Production or Operational Objectives
• Necessary material resources
• Production or service capacity
• Fixed Assets
• Business location
• Distribution of space
• Market Research
• ESTABLISH YOUR BUSINESS GOALS
• Analyze your competition and find your competitive advantage.
• Select the right sales channels for you.
• Define your sales process or funnel.
• Elaborate your sales strategy and establish indicators to measure.
DEFINE YOUR BRAND’S DNA
1) Establish the values and purpose that drive your company.
2) Find the relevant messages for your audience.
3) Define your brand personality and communication style.
4) Project the evolution of your brand in the coming years
• Consumer Market
• Competitor Market
• Supplier Market
• Marketing Strategy
• Digital Marketing
– Analyze your target to create a communication strategy.
– Make the most of social networks for your business.
– Create a content calendar
– Learn how to measure the reach and impact of your publications.
– Digital Marketing Strategy
UNDERSTANDING YOUR NUMBER
• Small introduction to finances
• Determine your initial investment budget needs.
• Classify your costs and expenses
• Determine the selling price of your product or service.
• Determine the break-even point of your business.
• Develop an annual budget.